When searching for a used car, there are many factors to consider including mileage, the overall condition, if there are any accident reports and whether or not the car has a remaining warranty.
Are you looking for peace of mind?
With a strong commitment to durability, quality, and innovation,Toyota offers a certified program that easily gives customers something to consider when purchasing a used vehicle. Each vehicle that qualified for the certified program goes through a 160-point inspection to received a Toyota Certified Seal of approval.
The Toyota Certified Program benefits include:
- 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty
- 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty
- 1 year of Roadside Assistance
- 160 Point Quality Assurance Inspection
- Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report
- Standard New-Car financing Rates Available
- Extended Warranty Coverage is transferable at no cost for added resale value
- Reconditioned to Toyota’s exacting standards by Toyota factory-trained technicians
- Warranty honored at over 1,400 Toyota dealers in the U.S. and Canada
- Trouble-free handling of your transaction, including DMV paper work
While most dealerships offer some form of an extended warranty for used vehicles, a large number of these warranty’s can be associated with a third-party instead of the direct manufacturer – ultimately providing customers with a condensed version of manufacturer warranty’s.
If you are beginning your search for a used vehicle, keep in mind the availability of manufacturer backed certified programs that can offer a simple plan for a true peace of mind.